Friday, February 06, 2009

SEPTEMBER

Dear Tim and Lars,
I flew to Salt Lake City to see you guys in concert. I had been planing this for months with one of my best friends Megan. I was looking forward to transforming back to a hyper-careless teenager and rocking out to your tunes. Months I had been waiting for this moment to find a note on the door. A note? I am hurt and bitter.I thought we were better friends then that? Actually, I don't know if we can be friends. If you play again...I will only think about coming...okay maybe I will come.

Your hurt friend-cristi


Megs and I tried to make the best of it and have our OWN concert- special VIPS only!

To drown our sorrows- we met up with Katy for a girls night out.

We bought new 12 dollar Sun glasses.

Brooks met up with me in Salt Lake and we went to a BYU football game with Matt and Karen. I know I am a traitor to my fellow Utes! But I can't say that I didn't enjoy myself... I got to make a HUGE icee! I am excited for summer!




To top off the night, our family decided to go out and celebrate Chile's independence day with dancing the night away...Latino style!

No comments: