Sunday, May 08, 2011

Life began the day I became your mommy.

Dear Diary,
My heart is full of gratitude today. I went back and read my diary and came across this post I wrote about a year ago. It made me smile.


Motherhood has opened my eyes to a world I didn't know existed... to love that I didn't know existed. Life began the day my baby boy arrived giving me the honor of being his mommy. I am blessed to have that privilege of experiencing my divine role of motherhood. Thank you. And thank you to my beautiful mom whom you can see here and my fabulous Mother-in-law whom you can see here. I love you both for being inspirational women and mothers in my life.


besitos, xoxo


A grateful mama

1 comment:

veronica almeida said...

I wish all children in this world had a mommy just like you.