Friday, March 05, 2010

Time Travel... MAY 2009

Okay so it has been FOREVER... I have been LOVING the freedom of not having to write papers, study for exams, and spend evenings reading textbooks. So...therefore I've decided to take a break... and yes my break included neglecting my blog. However, SO much has happened since then and I feel the need to go back and recap what's been going on. So, time travel with me back to May 2009... the sun and flowers were beginning to make their appearance and that meant WEDDING SEASON was as well!!!! So, Brooks and I were off to San Fransisco to shoot my first wedding of many for 2009. {Link to photos of wedding} How could we not take a day and explore the streets, eat 9 dollar hot dogs at a baseball game, and make a stop for some Ghiradeli chocolate and ice cream. I love San Fran!




No comments: