Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mama Vero

We all need our mamas. 
I was so glad to have my mama come out during my new experience of being a mom. It's crazy to imagine we were all little like this once and had someone in our lives taking care of us. With Nixon in my arms while I write this, I understand the love a mom can have for her child. It is not until having Nixon in my life that I understood this kind of love. I love my mama for loving me that much. Mom- I love and miss you! Nixon- you will love your Mama Vero. She has a lot of energy and loves to play her music unbearably loud while salsa dancing around the house!

Nixon is about 11 days old in these photos. Sorry for the older photos of Nixon and I promise I will get caught up to his most recent photos real soon…you will have to follow my blog and wait to see…hehe. 

No comments: