Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Insert to yesterdays post...

My lil Sis B


Dear Diary,
I love talking with my younger sister Bianca on the phone. We can talk for HOURS! So talented and insightful she is and with such a refreshing perspective on life. She was born with such a wise soul. As a kid I would get SO frustrated with her when she would tell me something that I wasn't ready to hear... but she was always right. We both seem to have an unspoken understanding of one another and both can laugh at the funny and not-so-funny  tendencies we have inherited.


Today I was telling her about the day I had yesterday and our conversation went something like this:


Me: "I had a pretty rough mommy moment yesterday."  


B: "Really?"


Me: "Yep it- probably lists my top ten worst mommy moments...I wrote about it on my blog."


B: "Oh no what happened- from your post, I didn't gather that it made the worst mommy moment list!?"


Me: "Yep I showed the scary mommy side...you know the one...the fiery beast." Then I proceeded to give her details and Nixon's reaction and we both giggled....


So, I decided that I needed to add my description to yesterday's post and described that moment in ***purple...so scroll down and read more there.


We both had a good laugh- knowing that the Latina fire can only be contained so long (the Flores family knows what I am talking about)


I truly believe Motherhood is one of the most difficult and one of the most beautiful parts of my life. I would be lying if I said I was  perfect at it every day. 


Enjoy! 


Besitos xoxo,


a grateful sister


P.S. CHECK OUT Bianca's music:BIANCAMERKLEY.COM

1 comment:

veronica almeida said...

Bianca has a way of making every situation feel better than before. she is so gifted. You all are! It din't come from me, but I am so proud to call you mine!