Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011


Dear Diary, 
I am sitting in the office about to write a father's day message about Brooks- when I hear the sounds of giggling, whistling, singing, and belly laughing. I decide to go see what I was missing out on- and there I see (they don't know I have walked in) Nixon in the bathtub while Brooks is kneeling beside the tub with his face in the water blowing bubbles out of his nose. They both laugh-Nixon thinks it's hilarious and tries to do it next. Words just don't describe how happy it makes me to see the love and fun these two share.  Nix adores him. So glad we have him in our life.

Happy Father's Day

xoxo Besitos, 
Happy mama

1 comment:

veronica almeida said...

I love looking at Nixon's face on this one. He is so sure of himself even at such a young age.