Sunday, August 07, 2011

Roomies

Dear Diary,
Where in the world is my summer going?? Back to school commercials already? Nooooooo.

Something I love about summer is music in the park... even if it is MC Hammer. I mean reliving those moments of MC Hammer pants and sweet dance moves on a hot summer day... pretty awesome. Oh yah, and did I also tell you that we have roomates?

My Sister-in-Law Darlene and Brother-in-Law Tanner are crashing in our guest bedroom for awhile while they help out with Proof stuff. I have to admit it's been fun to have another chica around here and instant friends to go enjoy our summer with...








How can I write about Hammer and not You Tube a video to enjoy...  especially if you are like my little sister who dared to ask the question, "What are Hammer Pants?" This one is for you Mands.


Besitos, XOXO

CDAME

No comments: