Thursday, July 24, 2008

20 days later...

Well there you have it....20 days later and I have FINALLY come around to posting fourth of july pics. Let me just say that my life has been very busy with weddings photography and I can't remember the last time I have felt so exhausted. Brooks and i leave for Venezuela in an hour...I am so excited to get away from editing photos all day long you have no idea! It will be such a nice break! Well I haven't had a chance to write about the fourth of July yet...we spent it in McCall...I LOVE McCall! Here is a slide show of the Dame family retreat we had! Hanging out on the lake, fireworks, cupcakes, polar bear swim, wii tournaments, jumping from a tall pole, and bbq...gotta love the fourth...even when it happend almost a month ago. This month has gone so fast!!!

No comments: